Description: ** $7,500 SIGN ON BONUS **
Verland is hiring Exceptional People to provide Compassionate Care as a Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN at our newly renovated Intermediate Care Facility located in Cheswick, PA. Our Mission is that "We believe that every person deserves a safe, enriching, and stable environment in which to thrive with dignity and respect. Our mission is to provide individualized, innovative care and ongoing support for people in our community with complex physical and intellectual challenges.
" Verland's Vision is simple "To lead the way in transformative care, for those with complex needs, allowing all individuals the power to live a life of dignity and contribute to our society to the full extent of their abilities." Our nurses are responsible for providing excellent nursing care to individuals with intellectual disabilities. A $7,500 sign-on bonus is available and shift differentials. We offer schedules of three work days a week, (3) 12-Hour Shifts from 6:00 am-6:30pm OR 6:00pm-6:30am.
Duties of Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Administration and documentation of prescribed medication and treatments
- Assessing the physical status of individuals daily and reporting any unusual behavior or condition to the Charge Nurse
- Assisting with Physician visits, developing and implementing health care plans for assigned in
- Other duties as required
- Must be able to work 6:00 am-6:30pm OR 6:00pm-6:30am We offer (3) 12-hour shifts
Verland requires all employees to provide documentation of being fully COVID-19 vaccinated or provide an approved religious or medical exemption. CMS now requires a booster vaccine to be fully vaccinated.
- Must be a graduate of a recognized practical nurse program and hold a current PA license.
- Knowledge of current nursing trends required.
- Valid Driver's License with reliable transportation
- Must pass a complete Background check, Physical and Drug screening
- This position requires sitting, standing, walking, driving, ability to lift up to 50 pounds independently, bending, stretching, seeing, hearing, writing, pushing, pulling, climbing, twisting and reaching
Up to 2 weeks paid training provided by Verland, to educate new hires on daily living skills, social engagement, personal hygiene skills, along with each individual's support plan/ personal development goals that are essential to improve the daily lives of the individuals that we serve.
* Completion of training is required before beginning resident care **
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :