Clinical Supervisor for Premier Hair Restoration Practice in Troy, MI.
Do you want to work in an exciting, growing industry? The aesthetic medicine industry continues to expand, as more and more people are seeking ways to improve their appearance and confidence.
Bosley, the world's largest internationally known aesthetic medicine practice is offering an outstanding opportunity for the right candidate. With 70 offices across the nation, we can offer you an exceptional work environment.
Bosley is the leading hair restoration expert and has been changing our patient’s lives for nearly 5 decades using the latest, most advanced technology for both surgical and non-surgical hair restoration. Bosley’s corporate culture is filled with passionate team members that enjoy helping people and love what they do. If you want a rewarding career in the fast-growing aesthetics industry, then Bosley is the right place for you!
Bosley is seeking a top-notch Clinical Supervisor to support our Troy, MI office.
The Clinical Supervisor will collaborate with our Office Manager to oversee the day to day operations of the office and is responsible for planning, assigning, coordinating, and controlling the nurse care and services for patients. They will serve as a mentor and leader by providing support, guidance and training as needed.
At our practice, we value unparalleled personalized patient experience, and technical expertise to give our patients the best possible results. If these values resonate with you and you are a patient-focused individual, you are the addition we are looking for.
- 3+ years nursing experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in plastic surgery or similar specialty a plus, but not required.
- Administer and control a secure medication control system.
- Review and maintain patient and prescription records.
- Requires a highly motivated individual with strong leadership and supervisory experience in a thriving clinic with high patient volume.
- Assigns duties and coordinates clinical services to support excellence in overall care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Evaluates nursing activities to ensure patient care, staff relations, and efficiency of service; addresses any issues that affect the desired patient outcomes.
- Acts as leadership, resource and support for clinical staff and facilitates collaborative teamwork.
We offer very competitive compensation, bonus, benefits, and an inclusive culture.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, LTD, 401k match, EAP, PTO, $250/mo., transit pass where applicable.
- Salary: 27.00/hour
Preferred Years Of Experience:3 Year(s)
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :