Willamette Family, Inc.
LPN Position Open:
Willamette Family is seeking Licensed Practical Nurses to join our team within our Detoxification and Sobering Unit. See out Jobs board for full description.
About the agency:
Consider a career at Willamette Family! We are a longstanding behavioral healthcare provider that strives to support our community.
Willamette Family was recently accredited by the Council on Accreditation (COA), noting that we meet or exceed the national standards for excellence in behavioral healthcare.
Employee Benefits include: FT & PTWB
- Health, Dental, Vision, life and Supplemental insurance options
- Healthcare Flexible Spending (FSA)
- 403b Retirement Savings with company match
- Robust time off package including paid sick leave, vacation time and holidays for all full-time and regular part-time employees
- Training and education benefits for employees who are employed for 24 months or longer as well as continued education training support
- and more!
Preferred Years Of Experience:1 Year(s)
Salary Range:$25.00 - $28.00
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :